Click on any of the 5 titles below to read Celebrate Recovery pamphlets:
- Is CR for you?
- Celebrate Recovery Small Group Information
- Family Relationship Issues
- Overcoming Alcohol Tobacco and Chemical Dependency
- Physical, Sexual, and Emotional Abuse
- Have you been hurt emotionally or physically by others?
- Do you hurt others by habits or addictions you can’t control?
- Are you struggling with self-hatred or holding on to emotional pain, guilt, anger and/or bitterness?
- Do you always try to please others often at your own expense?
- Is anxiety exhausting and robbing you from enjoying life?
- Have you developed unhealthy ways of coping daily?
Have you tried to change your behavior without success?
Celebrate Recovery is a free Christ-centered, 12 Step program to help everyone find lasting freedom from their hurts, hang-ups, habits and/or addictions. Our goal is to help you start your journey to healing in a safe environment by building positive relationships with others who have experienced similar life challenges.
The Celebrate Recovery Program originated in the United States and is now offered by over 30,000 churches worldwide. You are not alone in your life struggles and desire to experience emotional and spiritual freedom!
All our participants know how hard it is to come to that first meeting. You will be welcomed at the door and invited to join us for a time of music, teaching and listening to others share their life stories of challenges and healing. Afterwards, we offer refreshments and encourage you to stay and get to know us!
In addition to our weekly meetings, we offer share groups and study groups. Our leaders have completed the 12-step program offered by Celebrate Recovery, and volunteer to walk with you on your life journey because they have experienced the benefits of the program and know it can help you and others.
We hope you will come and see this for yourself.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Wednesday evening from 7 – 9:30 pm. Please drive along the side of the church building to our large parking lot and enter through the back doors.
For more information regarding Celebrate Recovery contact Celebrate Recovery Canada at: celebraterecovery.ca
East Gwillimbury Celebrate Recovery at: email@example.com
Check out our facebook page: Celebrate Recovery East Gwillimbury
Victory Baptist Church, 18408 Yonge Street, East Gwillimbury