Please watch our “How to Return to In-Person Worship” video.
Registration for our Sunday services will be closed until further notice.
Guidelines for in-person worship
Please register in advance. We cannot guarantee seating for those who do not register. Due to the current restrictions, our seating capacity is limited.
Doors open at 9:10am on Sunday morning. Our service begins at 9:30am.
Everyone must continue to follow public health advice, including:
• wearing a face covering (mandatory)
• practicing physical distancing
• washing hands frequently
• avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth
Please consult your physician before attending if you are a member of a vulnerable age group or have a compromised immune system.
There will be no child care or children’s program, but families with children will be able to register and sit together for the service.
The church will have been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival and will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave.
Washrooms will be available.
What to expect when you arrive
- After parking your car, please practice physical distancing and leave at least 2 meters between you and all individuals who are not from your household.
- Make sure that you bring a mask to wear, as it is now mandatory that all individuals wear a face covering while in the church.
- At the church entrance you will be met by one of our greeters. Our greeter will confirm that you have registered and completed screening. If there is a line, we ask that you practice physical distancing as you wait.
- Upon entry, please use the hand sanitizer station and move forward towards the auditorium, so that others can enter behind you.
- At the auditorium “IN” doors you will be met by one our greeters. We ask that you wait to be seated.
- In the auditorium you will be seated by one of our ushers. The ushers will direct you to a seat in an open row. In order to allow as many people as possible to worship together, you will need to be flexible and sit where the usher directs you.
- To maintain proper physical distancing, four chairs will be left vacant between individuals and or households.
- If you need to leave the auditorium at any time, use the “OUT” doors and practice physical distancing.
- At the end of the service, we ask that you remain in your seat until your row is dismissed. Once dismissed, leave the auditorium through the “OUT” doors, follow the direction markers and exit the church building.
- Please do not congregate inside the church, but maintain physical distancing as you make your way to your vehicle.
We understand that some in our church family are ready to gather, while others are not. Our online service will continue on Facebook at 9:30am.
We livestream our Sunday service